Farm Plots are placed on land. You plant seeds in them and plants are ready over time.
You start the game with 3 farm plots and can purchase more from the market. By placing a crop in the farm plot you can farm. Farming works as a way to earn additional coins. The harvesting of the crops will also give experience points and harvests which can be used in crafting items. The farm plots are limited in quantity according to levels:
- Levels 1-11 can have up to 30 plots.
- Levels 12-14 can have up to 35 plots.
- Levels 15-19 can have up to 40 plots.
- Levels 20-24 can have up to 45 plots.
- Levels 25-29 can have up to 50 plots.
- Levels 30-34 can have up to 55 plots.
- Levels 35-40 can have up to 60 plots.
Placing plots in proximity to water sources shortens harvest time by 5-50%, depending on distance as well as quantity of sources touching the edges of the plot. Rivers can be overlapped and are the best way early in the game to decrease harvest times 40-50%. At higher levels water pumps can be employeed to the same effect.
Inventory limits you to 50 of each harvested item.
The withering time of any crop is 3x the crop's harvest time. This is not affected by any method of shortening the harvest time (i.e. fertilizer or water source).
- Note: Select the tab to see the relevant information.
- Withered Crops will only gain you half the money back of what it cost to place the crop.
- Withered period starts after your crops have matured (when they're ready to harvest). Withered periods in this table are given by Zynga.
- Please see individual Crop Pages for more detailed analysis.
|45 Coins||160 Coins||0d 01:30||0d 01:30||Completing the|
"What, the Hull?"
|5 Coins||50 Coins||0d 00:05||Do not wither||Level 02|
|25 Coins||100 Coins||0d 00:30||0d 00:30||Level 02|
|50 Coins||150 Coins||0d 01:00||0d 01:00||Unknown|
|225 Coins||450 Coins||0d 06:00||0d 06:00||Level 06|
|100 Coins||550 Coins||1d 00:00||1d 00:00||Level 02|
|150 Coins||400 Coins||0d 08:00||0d 08:00||Level 08|
|200 Coins||500 Coins||0d 12:00||0d 12:00||Level 10|
|File:Magic Bean 02.png|
|175 Coins||450 Coins||0d 10:00||0d 10:00||Unknown|
|250 Coins||600 Coins||0d 14:00||0d 14:00||Level 12|
|300 Coins||700 Coins||0d 16:00||0d 16:00||Level 14|
|40 Coins||175 Coins||0d 2:00||0d 2:00||Level 15|
|75 Coins||225 Coins||0d 03:00||0d 03:00||Level 16|
|350 Coins||800 Coins||0d 18:00||0d 18:00||Level 18|
|400 Coins||600 Coins||0d 04:00||0d 04:00||Level 20|
|500 Coins||1,000 Coins||1d 12:00||1d 12:00||Level 22|
On a cost per farming profit, your time is best spent farming grapes. However, unless you've donated cash and have tons of energy potions at your disposal, the next best option is Flax. Your profit per minute is inversely proportional to the time spend in the ground.
That is to say, the longer something takes to harvest, the less profit you make. Look at the table below and you can decide for yourself how to best spend your energy.
|Name||Minutes to Harvest||Profit per Plot||Profit per Minute|
|File:Magic Bean 02.png|